home about us email printables

May 30, 2011

Welcome Summer....


       Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend filled with family, partys and oodles of fun! After  the weekend came to an end I  finally carved out some time to sit down and focus on gearing up for the summer for our kiddos. I can not tell you how glad I am summer is here and the school year is coming to a close!! I am so counting down the days till the kids are out!  
Source
        I sat down and made a daily schedule for our summer break to cram in every once of fun. We also sat down talked to the kids about making their summer goals. We have done this yearly ever since I read the book "The Parenting Breakthrough" by Merrilee Boyack. It really has made me spring into action and turn our summers into more productive times to encourage goal setting for our kids. They are just leaping with joy at the end of the summer when they look back and see all the things they have accomplished. Its wonderful. If you haven't already read this book, its a great book to put on your summer reading list, I am sure you'll love it as much as we do. I'd seriously bronze it if I could! 
                     Here are some of the printables I made for our kids to help keep us on track.
                                    You can print the Summer Schedule Here and the Goals Here


Thanks to Hot Pink Pansy Designs for the cute Summer Breeze Graphics

Thanks for visiting, and a BIG thank you to all those that fight for our freedoms !
Happy Memorial Day


1 comment:

  1. these are super cute and perfect for summer thanks for sharing come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete